grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] sources.xml problems

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] sources.xml problems

  • From: "Chris Franks" <>
  • To: <>
  • Cc: "Tom Barton" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] sources.xml problems
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:52:25 +0100

Thanks for that Tom,

That fixed my login with subjectId/view subject summary problem.

The person search was a bit wierder. MySQL didn't seem to like the ''
around the search string that seem to be autogenerated by the ?
variable(?) so I had to change the <searchType>search</searchType> SQL
query to:

select * from Subject where (subjectId LIKE CONCAT('%', ?, '%')) or
(name LIKE CONCAT('%', ?, '%'))

To get around this.

Thanks again.

Chris