grouper-users - Re: Re: null dto in class edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.GrouperSession

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: Re: null dto in class edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.GrouperSession

  • From: "maliang" <>
  • To: "Tom Barton" <>
  • Cc: "grouper-users" <>
  • Subject: Re: Re: null dto in class edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.GrouperSession
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 10:00:41 +0800

I have read your reply carefully, I 'm sorry that I have made so many mistakes because of my inattention.Now I correct them ,and the groups data has been provisioned into the ldap server.

In my ldap server,the "ou=testgrouper,dc=scut,dc=edu,dc=cn" is a RDN for test to hold group entries.And there is an RDN ,"ou=people,dc=scut,dc=edu,dc=cn",holds the entries correspoding to 'SCUT' subjects,for example :
<entry dn="uid=maliang,ou=people,dc=scut,dc=edu,dc=cn">.

But now,every entry, provisioned to ldap server from grouper,has no members ,and displayed like this:
"dn: cn=etc:wheel,ou=testgrouper,dc=scut,dc=edu,dc=cn
objectClass: groupOfNames
objectClass: top
member: empty
cn: etc:wheel
"
The result I want is that the entry can display the dn of the entry corrsponding to the people who is the memeber of this group. For example:
"dn: cn=etc:wheel,ou=testgrouper,dc=scut,dc=edu,dc=cn
objectClass: groupOfNames
objectClass: top
member: uid=maliang,ou=People,dc=scut,dc=edu,dc=cn
cn: etc:wheel
"

1.And in grouper database, the subject table has no rows. So, should I config one source element for connecting "ou=people,dc=scut,dc=edu,dc=cn" ,and refer that in my ldappc.xml ??

2.Where should I refer the sources defined in sources.xml in ldappc.xml ? Only 'source-subject-identifier' ?

3.In sources.xml,does g:gsa need the parameters ,such as user,password, to connect to grouper database?

Thanks a lot!

maliang
2007-08-04