grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] error message with version 1.2

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] error message with version 1.2

  • From: Joy Veronneau <>
  • To: Tom Barton <>, Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] error message with version 1.2
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 21:18:02 -0400

Thanks Tom, that helped me track it down. I thought I had put in the correct sources.xml file but I was still using the default version. Oops...

Joy

On Jul 25, 2007, at 6:01 PM, Tom Barton wrote:

Joy,

It could be that the hibernate.connection.url property in your grouper.hibernate.properties is still in its default state, ie, pointing to an instance of the grouper database created specifically to support the test suite ("ant test").

Tom