grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] alternate grouper UI attempts?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] alternate grouper UI attempts?

  • From: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • To: "blair christensen." <>
  • Cc: Grouper-Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] alternate grouper UI attempts?
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:07:25 -0400

Might you be interested in sharing your work to date?

/mrg

On Apr 19, 2007, at 10:01, blair christensen. wrote:

On 4/16/07, Michael R. Gettes
Has anyone else attempted an alternate view of grouper
thru things such as Ruby on Rails? I have played around a bit
and gotten a treeview widget working and about to think through
associating the grouper API as the RoR model but I figured I
would inquire to see if others have trampled this ground before.

I've dabbled with a couple of different Rails applications that sat on
top of the Grouper API. While I'd like to create a full mapping
between Rails and the Grouper API I haven't had the time to pursue
that path. I have a couple of prototype apps that I'm working on
right now that "cheat" by using Rails running on JRuby and call the
Grouper API directly.