Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Kathryn Huxtable <>
- To: Tom Zeller <>, Grouper Users <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] grouper / nexus
- Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 11:13:36 -0500
It would certainly be a doable thing. I have been ordered to not use Nexus.
We're likely going to use the Sun Identity Manager instead.
But if you're using Nexus I think it would work well to do a Grouper
connector. I was planning on doing that last fall.
On 4/5/07 11:06 AM, "Tom Zeller"
> Here at the U of Memphis we wrote and use Nexus to provision users,
> and I thought it would be natural to use Nexus to provision groups.
> Should we think about using Nexus to provision groups using Grouper
> as a groups registry ? Would that be a good thing ?
> Thanks again,
- grouper / nexus, Tom Zeller, 04/05/2007
- Re: [grouper-users] grouper / nexus, Kathryn Huxtable, 04/05/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.