grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] grouper / nexus

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] grouper / nexus

  • From: Kathryn Huxtable <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>, Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] grouper / nexus
  • Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 11:13:36 -0500

It would certainly be a doable thing. I have been ordered to not use Nexus.
We're likely going to use the Sun Identity Manager instead.

But if you're using Nexus I think it would work well to do a Grouper
connector. I was planning on doing that last fall.

-K

On 4/5/07 11:06 AM, "Tom Zeller"

> Here at the U of Memphis we wrote and use Nexus to provision users,
> and I thought it would be natural to use Nexus to provision groups.
>
> Should we think about using Nexus to provision groups using Grouper
> as a groups registry ? Would that be a good thing ?
>
> Thanks again,
> Tom

  • grouper / nexus, Tom Zeller, 04/05/2007
    • Re: [grouper-users] grouper / nexus, Kathryn Huxtable, 04/05/2007