grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] CAS web.xml could not be merged

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] CAS web.xml could not be merged

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To: "Zhang, Feng (UITS - CBA GA)" <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] CAS web.xml could not be merged
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 11:19:21 -0500

Thanks for catching this. The quickstart tarball has been updated. I expect Gary will check in the updated web.cas.xml file soon.

Tom

Zhang, Feng (UITS - CBA GA) wrote:
Hi there,

I tried building grouper-ui v1.1 with yale-cas-auth. But web.cas.xml was not
merged because of the following problem:
...grouper-qs/grouper-ui/web-xml-merge.xsl; Line #51; Column #65; Can not load requested doc: http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-app_2_3.dtd%20

It turns out that an extra white space is in web.cas.xml (at the end of web-app_2_3.dtd). Maybe someone in the grouper team should fix this in their release tar files.

Thanks!

Feng