grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] no caller page

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] no caller page

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] no caller page
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 21:36:30 -0600

I can't reproduce that problem on my setup. Gary might be able to narrow down potential causes. In the meanwhile, could you identify versions of relevant bits of software? Ie, grouper, tomcat (or other servlet container), http server, & java revs? Any non-vanilla grouper elements in the mix?

Jim Fox wrote:

If I look at the details of a person from a group's
member list, and then click the cancel button I get:

Unexpected error - java.lang.IllegalStateException:No caller page data for

An error has occurred which prevented the page from displaying. If the problem persists please contact your system administrator with the details below:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No caller page data for ID=1172700997248-480 at edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.ui.actions.GrouperCapableAction.getCallerPageData(GrouperCapableAction.java:410) at edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.ui.actions.GrouperCapableAction.saveAsCallerPage(GrouperCapableAction.java:340) at

Jim