grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Signet/Grouper Meetings at the Internet2 Member Meeting, December 4-7

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Signet/Grouper Meetings at the Internet2 Member Meeting, December 4-7

  • From: "Tom Scavo" <>
  • To: "Jessica Bibbee" <>
  • Cc: Grouper-Users <>, Signet-Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Signet/Grouper Meetings at the Internet2 Member Meeting, December 4-7
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 19:34:26 -0500

Hi Jessica,

I assume you mean CT, not ET. Also, is this meeting open or closed?

Thanks,
Tom

On 11/27/06, Jessica Bibbee

Dear Signet/Grouper Early Adopters:

After a successful gathering at CAMP in Denver earlier this month, we now
look ahead to the upcoming face-to-face time at the Fall 2006 Internet2
Member Meeting in Chicago.

This a reminder that the Signet/Grouper Working Groups and Early Adopters'
Meetings will be combined into a single meeting early on Monday morning,
December 4.

Fall 2006 Internet2 Member Meeting

December 4-7, Chicago, IL.

Signet/Grouper Working Groups and Early Adopters' Meeting - Monday, December
4, 8:30 - 10am EST
This interactive discussion session will offer developers and
Signet/Grouper Early Adopter campuses a chance to network with implementers,
swap strategies for deployment, and leverage collective development
resources for identified common priorities. We will review the discussion
points from the Early Adopters' meeting at CAMP, compare notes, and discuss
our enhanced wish lists and possible collaborative projects.

**We request your ideas for agenda topics; please reply to this email or
email me at:
<>.**

We look forward to joining you at this meeting - please bring any
Signet/Grouper questions or ideas that might have risen since CAMP!

~ Jessica & The Signet/Grouper Developer Team

--
Jessica Bibbee, Technical Analyst
Internet2

mobile: +1-734-255-6644

The Fall 2006 Internet2 Member Meeting:
Because the best way to predict the future is to keep inventing it.
http://events.internet2.edu/2006/fall-mm/