Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Tom Barton <>
- To: Grouper Dev <>, Grouper Users <>
- Subject: Grouper v1.1 released
- Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 10:38:09 -0600
Grouper v1.1 has been released. You can pick it up at <https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/GrouperWG/Grouper+Software+Download> and read associated documentation at <https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/GrouperWG/Grouper+Product>.
Grouper v1.1 is mostly a maintenance release; however, there are a few functional and operational enhancements:
* Added: Additional GrouperQuery filters, especially to support provisioning applications
* Improved: Configurable Privilege and Subject caching regimens
* Improved: UI support for removing many members from a group
* Added: Support for XML Import/Export & custom group types & fields to the GrouperShell command line shell
* Improved: Query performance through caching
Documentation has revved along with the code, of course. Access to v1.0-specific documentation is also available on the documentation page referenced above.
- Grouper v1.1 released, Tom Barton, 11/03/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.