grouper-users - Signet/Grouper Early Adopters: Upcoming Event Details

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Signet/Grouper Early Adopters: Upcoming Event Details

  • From: "Jessica Bibbee" <>
  • To: Signet-Users <>, Grouper-Users <>
  • Subject: Signet/Grouper Early Adopters: Upcoming Event Details
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 08:57:59 -0400

Dear Signet/Grouper Early Adopters:

Before 2006 comes to a close, we would like to invite you to join us at two upcoming meetings designed specifically to discuss your  Early Adopter topics. While the meeting slots have been secured, your input is essential to their success.

**We request your ideas for agenda topics; please reply to this email or email me at: <>.**

CAMP: Building a Distributed Access Management Infrastructure
   November 7-9, Denver, CO.

Early Adopters Meeting - Thursday, November 9, 1:30 - 3:30pm MST
Following the closing session of the CAMP program will be a wrap-up session for those who are actively installing, testing, and working towards deployment of Signet/Grouper. Bring your development plans, as well as your wish lists, and compare them with others to reduce duplication of effort. And if you could really use some deployment guidance, such as examples of groups policy/practices or how to communicate about the value of privilege management and Signet, bring those ideas along too.

Fall 2006 Internet2 Member Meeting
   December 4-7, Chicago, IL.

Signet/Grouper Early Adopter - Monday, December 4, 8:30 - 10am EST
This interactive discussion session offers Signet and Grouper Early Adopter campuses a chance to network with other implementers, swap strategies for deployment, and leverage collective development resources for identified common priorities.
Those who attended the Early Adopters meeting at CAMP can compare notes a month later and discuss our enhanced wish lists and possible collaborative projects. The Signet/Grouper Working Group meeting will follow.

We hope you are able to join us at one or both of these meetings and we look forward to working with you on implementing Signet and/or Grouper.

~ Jessica & The Signet/Grouper Developer Teams

--
Jessica Bibbee, Technical Analyst
Internet2

mobile: +1-734-255-6644

The Fall 2006 Internet2 Member Meeting:
Because the best way to predict the future is to keep inventing it.
http://events.internet2.edu/2006/fall-mm/

  • Signet/Grouper Early Adopters: Upcoming Event Details, Jessica Bibbee, 10/26/2006