grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] We are now live with Grouper

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] We are now live with Grouper

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] We are now live with Grouper
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 08:49:00 -0500

Kathryn Huxtable wrote:
We are now using Grouper to populate eduPersonEntitlement and will soon be
populating LDAP groups.

Great! Are there any details you can share about implementation and deployment choices like how you're using custom grouper attributes, naming stem usage, subject sources, etc? And about some of the specific application use cases you are or will soon be supporting?

Tom