Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Tom Barton <>
- To: "Stephen A. Langella" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Updating Groups
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 08:59:41 -0500
Both blair & I have been away and largely off-net for the last 1.5 weeks. It sounds like a bug to me, but blair will confirm and respond when he digs this far out of his backed-up email.
Stephen A. Langella wrote:
I think I found what may likely be a small bug in updating groups. When I try to update a group (update the group description) with a user who does not have privileges to update the group, Grouper throws a GroupModifyException, rather than an InsufficientPrivilegeException as I would expect. Is this correct?
**Stephen Langella**** MS**
Senior Research Specialist
Ohio State University
Department of Biomedical Informatics
Multiscale Computing Laboratory
Office: (614) 292-9845
- Updating Groups, Stephen A. Langella, 08/21/2006
- Re: [grouper-users] Updating Groups, Tom Barton, 08/30/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.