grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Minor issue with the Grouper wiki

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Minor issue with the Grouper wiki

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • Cc: Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Minor issue with the Grouper wiki
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 17:55:57 -0500

Using View Page Source in my firefox browser, at the bottom of each wiki page I see

<script src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js"; type="text/javascript">
</script>
<script type="text/javascript">
_uacct = "UA-349565-2";
urchinTracker();
</script>

I've asked some I2 folks to check into whether this is as intended.

Tom

Kathryn Huxtable wrote:
Okay, it's not an image. It's just that it's usually an image when that
message pops up.

It's the link http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js, which is included
on your page, but not SSL. Maybe nothing can be done about this...

-K

On 7/24/06 4:13 PM, "Steve Olshansky"

Hi Kathryn-
Would you please clarify what specific image links you are referring to?

THX
/s

Kathryn Huxtable wrote:
I could wish that you¹d either put https:// in front of your image links
on the wiki or else begin them with //, so that I don¹t keep getting the
warning about insecure content on a secure page.

-K

  • Re: [grouper-users] Minor issue with the Grouper wiki, Tom Barton, 07/24/2006