grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] having problems adding subjects version 0.9

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] having problems adding subjects version 0.9

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To: Raymond Bokenkamp <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] having problems adding subjects version 0.9
  • Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 07:41:20 -0600

Raymond,

You also originally said:

In the UI I don't see the subjects if I search for them.

Given this and the other info, I wonder if your jdbc source adapter is configured correctly - actually making a connection to the grouper database for purposes of rendering 'person' subjects. Have you verified sources.xml?

If it's configured properly you should see debug log records like these

2006-02-07 07:46:34,507 INFO provider.JDBCSourceAdapter: JDBC driver loaded.
2006-02-07 07:46:34,887 INFO provider.JDBCSourceAdapter: Data Source initialized.

with info or debug level logging of the subject and subject.provider targets.

Tom

Raymond Bokenkamp wrote:
Hi Gary,

Nested comments below.

GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing wrote:

Hi Raymond,

Comments below.

Gary