grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] grouper login problem

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] grouper login problem

  • From: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
  • To: Joy Veronneau <>
  • Cc: , Steve Barrett <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] grouper login problem
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 22:58:38 +0000

Hi Joy,

The MissingResourceException is actually caught in the code - I need to remove the printStackTrace - so I don't think it is related to your problem.

I'm out of the office on Friday - I'll look again on Monday.

Gary

--On 19 January 2006 15:16 -0500 Joy Veronneau

I did as suggested and my grouper.log file is empty. I am seeing this
in catalina.out.2006-01-18.txt:

java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.ui.util.ChainedResourceBundle, key
plugin.personalstem
at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(ResourceBundle.java:326)
at java.util.ResourceBundle.getString(ResourceBundle.java:286)
at edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.ui.SessionInitialiser.init
(SessionInitialiser.java:162)
at edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.ui.SessionInitialiser.init
(SessionInitialiser.java:79)
at org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.jsp.initPreLoginSession_jsp._jspService
(org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.jsp.initPreLoginSession_jsp:84)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:99)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service
(JspServletWrapper.java:325)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile
(JspServlet.java:295)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:245)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter
(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)

Any clues there?

Thanks,

Joy
On Jan 18, 2006, at 4:40 AM, GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing