Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
- To: Karsten Huneycutt <>,
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Grouper UI troubles
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 08:35:49 +0100
With regard to logging, have you set an absolute path for rfile in log4j.properties? Grouper ships with a relative one which is not valid in the UI. The UI has to copy the contents of grouper/conf to the web applications WEB-INF/classes directory to make them available on the classpath, and the relative path will not work from here.
--On 26 October 2005 11:39 -0400 Karsten Huneycutt
GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing
- Grouper UI troubles, Karsten Huneycutt, 10/26/2005
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.