Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: blair christensen <>
- To: ,
- Subject: Preparing for 0.5.6
- Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:55:29 -0700
Gary (thanks!) identified a number of bugs (ranging from minor to
major) in 0.5.5 that I have now fixed in CVS. As at least two of
them were fairly major bugs in my opinion, I intend to tag and tarball
an 0.5.6 maintenance release at the end of the week.
Bugs currently fixed in HEAD (from doc/NEWS):
* Fixed: Effective memberships for non-"members" lists (e.g. access
and naming privileges) were being calculated incorrectly (#350)
* Fixed: Non-root subjects could not create stems or groups (#353)
* Fixed: STEM, not ADMIN, needed to modify namespace attributes (#352)
* Fixed: GrouperMember.load(session, subject) replaces
* Fixed: GrouperGroup.loadByID() now returns properly casted
GrouperGroup objects (#349)
* Fixed: GrouperStem.loadByID() now returns properly casted GrouperStem
If anyone else is currently using 0.5.5 (or HEAD) and is aware of any
other bugs that they'd like to see fixed in 0.5.6, please submit a
Bugzilla  ticket by Thursday.
- Preparing for 0.5.6, blair christensen, 04/26/2005
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.