grouper-users - Soundmasking for Speech Privacy

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Soundmasking for Speech Privacy

  • From: "Dean Aceto" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Soundmasking for Speech Privacy
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 00:00:00 -0700

Title: Untitled

Soundmasking for Speech Privacy.

Our Soundmasking CD can be used in your Computer's CD player to provide you Speech Privacy while having a telephone conversation or talking with someone at your desk. Cost is $ 37.75 http://www.soundmasking.net/cd.htm

The Masker is a self-contained portable Soundmasking Speaker system that provides Speech Privacy in Conference Rooms, Waiting Rooms, Small to Medium Sized Offices. Cost is $ 389.20 http://www.soundmasking.net/masker.htm

Self-Install Soundmasking Kit provides Building Wide Soundmasking Solutions, can handle up-to 20 Soundmasking Speakers each covering 400 sq ft.: Cost is $ 1,832.00 http://www.soundmasking.net/avl_smkit.htm

If you have any questions, please email or call me anytime.

If you received this in error, please reply with Opt-Out. You will be removed from our data base within 7 hours.

Thank you.

Sincerely:

Dean Aceto

Tel: 303 670 1099 ext 19

http://www.soundmasking.net - Soundmasking for Speech Privacy
http://www.turnstiles.us - Turnstiles & Biometric Card Access
http://www.shadowmountainrecordingstudio.com - Video & Audio Editing

8641 South Warhawk Road * Conifer, Colorado 80433

  • Soundmasking for Speech Privacy, Dean Aceto, 02/07/2005