Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Tom Barton <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Stem Hierarchies
- Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 06:58:47 -0600
Mark McLaren wrote:
I've created a hierarchy of stems using the csv2group tool.
stem, add, Grouper.NS_ROOT, ARTF
stem, add, Grouper.NS_ROOT, ENGF
stem, add, ARTF, ARCH
stem, add, ARTF, CLAS
stem, add, ARTF, DRAM
stem, add, ENGF, AERO
stem, add, ENGF, CIVE
stem, add, ENGF, COSC
stem, add, ENGF, EENG
Is it possible yet to navigate the stem hierarchy programmatically
using the Grouper API?
* show me all the root level stems
* show me all the stems with a stem of ARTF
I noticed GrouperStem mentioned in the spec but can't see it in the
code. Is this a future feature?
Yes. According to the "search & browse" requirements doc, that capability is slated for version 0.6, ie, especially to support the UI.
I hope this isn't a silly question.
Not possible at this time!
- Stem Hierarchies, Mark McLaren, 12/15/2004
- Re: [grouper-users] Stem Hierarchies, Tom Barton, 12/15/2004
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.