Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Tom Barton <>
- To: ,
- Subject: 2 Grouper news items
- Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:37:23 -0600
1. The first release of Grouper, v0.5, has been finalized for inclusion in the NSF Middleware Initiative's Release 6, to be announced early next week. A Grouper website has been created and linked on the MACE-Dir-Groups website. The Grouper website has the grouper-0.5 source tarball, related documentation, and links to the project bugzilla and anoncvs web access to the software.
2. Gary Brown of the University of Bristol has made a demo of the prototype Grouper UI available for working group members to play with and comment on. Try it at
Read about its underpinnings, limitations, and specifically solicited feedback at
- 2 Grouper news items, Tom Barton, 12/10/2004
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.