grouper-study - Re: Lafayette's Talk about Grouper Security and Reference Groups and the Next Talk...

Subject: grouper-study

Re: Lafayette's Talk about Grouper Security and Reference Groups and the Next Talk...

  • From: Aimee Lahann <>
  • To: thompsow <>
  • Cc: Keith Hazelton <>, "" <>, "Waldbieser, Carl" <>
  • Subject: Re: Lafayette's Talk about Grouper Security and Reference Groups and the Next Talk...
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 17:04:17 -0500
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hi.

Here is the video from Lafayette's Grouper Talk on February 1st.  Thanks, again Lafayette!
(Bluejeans recorded in video chapters (some without audio) and I had to splice everything together - sorry it took so long.)

At the end of the talk, there was interest in setting up another Grouper talk:  Looking Under the Hood at Lafayette's Grouper Shell Scripts (gsh)

Bill/Carl - If you provide me a few dates/times convenient for you, I will send out a Doodle to the group and make it happen.

Thanks,
Aimee