grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] Grouper 2.5 is released
Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
- To: " Mailing List" <>, "" <>, "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-dev] Grouper 2.5 is released
- Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 06:44:58 +0000
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=isc.upenn.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=isc.upenn.edu; dkim=pass header.d=isc.upenn.edu; arc=none
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=YHG0pYLn3E8tXK+Mez36uQy7WQDJu40k3GVZbAgc2rY=; b=YEdF4QyrWK//qQSAZBvjz7t+BSyi+19xgZ9Qcf0dXnjvpxMOBLXR+NGQZLqyFTTgK/LtLzrM6fnqdVu28S1RK5yksKVYJ71D4RN8YrMjbAZ/YzEWG1Gi/zKM1t+KqkNeeaZH4Bxnj8a0iNjYOLx7BsaFX9kiRRxlg0wPEoqOiQ3Cr8LbjqgAiWTZDjY7mqVREd5/xaquWA9b5Ro073X6iSYpp0N4pRFljppV45fEc1tuOmZcZVCAx4wB4lZjB/zxBUy8JUc3zIFOuczCnZBoM2eqMXOMGo7Z2LHPfr7Z8TYfXa/6jVRvUT8lRZlh9GzuyqI9rXugSzSBWRUmp33mdA==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Z5NiYQvYVbWKxNFbYZ+8va04Bz9ncQcho6CoQsISqO4ohE0HbtAzdMEHfRHL+ZQrgHV51eO1k4lPfVCFpfCtMnIp5qM2fO4uPkDy2MkzthpXMsaKxOs1UNB5pPUEFRGxyvGJEoYaDtX72epiUvFVNiZVPNpMFpDox4bXL4DNj1YOdjOU1lpuhWpfRwFeEdIMQ8ZWYoDGoAIeZWsSp5HITwex0nqa7locjL9FSI74WAeM2DkcY01xV8tIhnkloCAyUpQZNoxTQEij/8XQf2HTBSdzywU510BA4iaSEYxHS1diM2bN6ne2/xuLaKNb20crab/lA/Q60MxNPOdmO3sW6Q==
Internet2 is pleased to announce the release of Grouper 2.5, which includes many important enhancements. Grouper is an enterprise access management system designed for the highly distributed management and diverse information technology environment common to universities. Grouper is one of the key components in the InCommon Trusted Access Platform.
Grouper 2.5 picks up where a fully patched 2.4 leaves off. Upgrading from 2.4 to 2.5 is a minor upgrade and should be planned for soon. The Grouper team will now focus on 2.5 patches and 2.6 development. We have a lot of exciting plans for new features; we are interested in your priorities so please let us know.
What’s new in Grouper 2.5
To learn more about the Grouper 2.5 release, to download the software and release notes, for upgrade instructions, and a link to a Grouper demo server, please visit: https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+Downloads
For an introduction to Grouper, please see the Grouper Deployment Guide (revamped Dec 2019 and in wiki form). There is a virtual training “Grouper School” June 2nd and 3rd for access enthusiasts of all levels. Please encourage any colleague to enroll who you feel could improve their access management practices. You are invited to visit the Grouper website, wiki, and join slack and the email lists.
A big thank you to the Grouper team and community for their work in getting this release finished. I look forward to the next three months where no one asks me when the next release is coming out. 😊
Chris Hyzer on behalf of the Grouper Team
- [grouper-dev] Grouper 2.5 is released, Hyzer, Chris, 04/09/2020
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.