grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] grouper WS and PHP

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] grouper WS and PHP

  • From: "Gettes, Michael" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] grouper WS and PHP
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 16:56:58 +0000

hi all. Serge Goldstein at Princeton contacted me and he wants to do some
grouper stuff from PHP. Apparently, the old PHP contribution from Newcastle
in the wiki isn’t maintained (he says it’s gone or clearly no longer
supported - i haven’t checked). Anyway - he says he wants to develop a PHP
library for grouper WS calls. I asked him if I check with the Devs in case
they have any questions or concerns to contact him. So, here I am doing so.
He can be reached at (he retires in December)

/mrg

  • [grouper-dev] grouper WS and PHP, Gettes, Michael, 08/12/2019