Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
[grouper-dev] master branched to GROUPER_2_3_BRANCH
- From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-dev] master branched to GROUPER_2_3_BRANCH
- Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 19:39:03 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) ;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
In order to develop Grouper 2.4, the master branch in github is branched to GROUPER_2_3_BRANCH, and master is now the 2.4 development branch. Since in 2.4 Misagh is working to migrate from Ant/Maven to Gradle, the build scripts will be in flux in master. Also make sure to submit 2.3 pull requests in the GROUPER_2_3_BRANCH branch, and all commits that need to be merged forward should be cherry picked or otherwise committed with the same commit message as 2.3 (do this when committing to 2.3, do not wait/forget J ).
- [grouper-dev] master branched to GROUPER_2_3_BRANCH, Hyzer, Chris, 06/18/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.