grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] how do I include subject detail in this REST call

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] how do I include subject detail in this REST call

  • From: Bill Brown <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] how do I include subject detail in this REST call
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 16:59:52 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello Grouper devs.

Do you know how I can get the subject details for the following grouper REST call for group members?

https://.../servicesRest/v1_4_002/groups/mystem/members

I've tried both of these but they don't seem to work
https://.../servicesRest/v1_4_002/groups/mystem/members?includeSubjectDetail=T

https://.../servicesRest/v1_4_002/groups/mystem/members?includeSubjectDetail=yes

This is the top part of the metadata in the repsponse that makes me think I'm not doing this right

WsGetMembersLiteResult
{
  • responseMetadata
    {
    • millis"127",
    • resultWarnings"Cant find properties to assign HTTP params: includeSubjectDetail,",
    • serverVersion"2.2.2"
    },
  • resultMetadata
    {
    • resultCode"SUCCESS",
    • resultMessage"Success for: clientVersion: 1.4.2, wsGroupLookups: Array size: 1: [0]: WsGroupLookup[pitGroups=[],groupName=uc:org:nsit:webservices:members] , memberFilter: All, includeSubjectDetail: false, actAsSubject: null, fieldName: null, subjectAttributeNames: null , paramNames: , params: null , sourceIds: null , pointInTimeFrom: null, pointInTimeTo: null, pageSize: null, pageNumber: null, sortString: null, ascending: null",
    • success"T"
    },

Thanks for your help

Bill Brown