grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] Re: Request to make Grouper API easier to work with from scripting REPLs

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] Re: Request to make Grouper API easier to work with from scripting REPLs

  • From: "Waldbieser, Carl" <>
  • To: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] Re: Request to make Grouper API easier to work with from scripting REPLs
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2016 19:42:28 -0400 (EDT)

Chris,

Yes-- what I am going for is to have what I will call the "convenience
methods" that are available in GSH available without all the GSH stuff.

The first form offers more flexibility, but requires more familiarity with
the API.
The second form is a lot easier for beginners as the verbs/actions are often
pretty self explanatory.

Thanks,
Carl