Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
- To: Christopher Sutherin <>, "" <>
- Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper 2.3
- Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 13:17:18 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: umbc.edu; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;umbc.edu; dmarc=none action=none header.from=isc.upenn.edu;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
It should be out negative two days from now...
We cut the release but haven't announced it. Shhh, don't tell anyone.
I updated the downloads page so you can get it and use it. Announcement to
On Behalf Of Christopher Sutherin
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2016 8:44 AM
Subject: [grouper-dev] Grouper 2.3
I am in the early implementation phase for Grouper. I see the tentative
release data for 2.3 is April. Does anyone know if that is still the goal?
I would prefer not to upgrade later.
Christopher Sutherin , DB/PS Admin, Business Systems
Division of Information Technology
- [grouper-dev] Grouper 2.3, Christopher Sutherin, 04/18/2016
- RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper 2.3, Hyzer, Chris, 04/18/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.