Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
- To: John Gasper <>, "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-dev] RE: Grouper MembershipFinder Bug?
- Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 09:02:41 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: unicon.net; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;unicon.net; dmarc=none action=none header.from=isc.upenn.edu;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
Yes, that is a bug J Fixed. Let me know if you need a patch.
Is this a bug? I'd think that should be StemFinder and not GroupFinder.
Line 871 looks wrong too.
- [grouper-dev] RE: Grouper MembershipFinder Bug?, Hyzer, Chris, 03/01/2016
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- Re: [grouper-dev] RE: Grouper MembershipFinder Bug?, John Gasper, 03/01/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.