grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] changing "grouper loader" to "grouper daemon"

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] changing "grouper loader" to "grouper daemon"

  • From: John Gasper <>
  • To: "Hyzer, Chris" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] changing "grouper loader" to "grouper daemon"
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 10:34:29 -0800

+1, just had a client get confused by this yesterday and didn't understand why I asked them if the loader was running when they were trying to do some Changelog stuff. This is even more confusing now that the UI can kick off loader jobs. It's easy to think that the Grouoer Loader needs to be running on the UI server now.

Actually make that a +10. ;)

--
John Gasper
IAM Consultant