grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] Getting the set of all groups in 2.2+

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] Getting the set of all groups in 2.2+

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] Getting the set of all groups in 2.2+
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 17:34:02 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I'm new to developing against grouper and have a question regarding getting a
set of all groups. From what I understand, previous versions of Grouper had a
"base" GrouperType associated with each group, and could use
GroupFinder.findAllByType, passing the base group. In 2.2+ that is now
deprecated. Is there a simple alternative way to get a set of all groups in
the system that I can iterate over, perhaps by stem? Thank you in advance for
any assistance.

Jason Vinnedge