grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Hooks and Copy Group

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Hooks and Copy Group

  • From: Shilen Patel <>
  • To: John Gasper <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Hooks and Copy Group
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 16:13:45 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Sorry .. still trying to get access to the new server that’s hosting the patches..

Thanks!

- Shilen

From: John Gasper <>
Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 12:07 PM
To: Shilen Patel <>, "" <>

Hi Shilen,

I’m just checking to see if you have an ETA for distributing this patch? We are trying to plan. If it will be available in the next 4-6 weeks, then we won’t have to manually patch and maintain the API.

Thanks,
John

--
John Gasper