Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: John Gasper <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-dev] Hooks and Copy Group
- Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 17:15:47 -0700
I’m seeing interesting behavior related to the Grouper Hooks and Copy Group function. I’ve written a hook that prevents a duplicate Group Id from being re-used anywhere else in the system. Works great on create and insert. However, when it is called using Copy Group (in the UI ), it has some interesting behavior… It seems that if the ID matches something (triggering the hook), when I change the group Id to something unique the old id still gets passed to the hook.
PGP/GPG Key: 0xbafee3ef
- [grouper-dev] Hooks and Copy Group, John Gasper, 05/12/2015
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- Re: [grouper-dev] Hooks and Copy Group, John Gasper, 05/12/2015
- Re: [grouper-dev] Hooks and Copy Group, John Gasper, 05/14/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.