grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Grouper Messaging connector question

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Grouper Messaging connector question

  • From: David Langenberg <>
  • To: "Waldbieser, Carl" <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Grouper Messaging connector question
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 08:08:03 -0700

Hi Carl,

We're still working out those details.  The present ideas all center around a standard body semantic for the wire protocol based on JSON with Java interfaces on either end to handle the idiosyncrasies of various messaging platforms.  We hadn't considered either AQMP or STOMP, but since we're looking at message formats now, those are certainly things we can consider.  Do you have any preference or see the overall message community coalescing around one of those?

Dave