grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] RE: services widget

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] RE: services widget

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Shilen Patel <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] RE: services widget
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 03:51:01 +0000

This is fixed. Though the service icon might change.

https://github.com/Internet2/grouper/commit/e2faa7cccc4f3735f91df4f7a9a1d522d43bc5af

If the service is tagged on one folder (generally will be true), then the link will go to that folder. If it is tagged on multiple folders, then it will go to a "view service" screen that shows all the folders that are tagged in a paged list. (see attachment)

Thanks

Chris