grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Locating Stems and Groups with an Attribute Assigned

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Locating Stems and Groups with an Attribute Assigned

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: John Gasper <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Locating Stems and Groups with an Attribute Assigned
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 05:57:43 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

We probably need more straightforward ways to query this… anyways, e.g. for stems you can do this:

    Set<AttributeAssign> attributeAssigns = GrouperDAOFactory.getFactory()

      .getAttributeAssign().findStemAttributeAssignments(null, null, GrouperUtil.toSet(attributeDefName.getId()), null, null, true, false);

Then from there, collate all the stemIds from the attribute assign objects, and do a quey to get those (I think StemFinder chaining can do that)

Let me know if you need more info or an example J