grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] No custom GrouperEngine in 2.2.0?

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] No custom GrouperEngine in 2.2.0?

  • From: Jim Fox <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] No custom GrouperEngine in 2.2.0?
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 13:19:56 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, these changes fixed it.

Jim

On Tue, 5 Aug 2014, Chris Hyzer wrote:

Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 01:08:18 +0000
From: Chris Hyzer
<>
To: Jim Fox
<>,
Grouper Dev
<>

Its an oversight. Try making these changes and let me know if it helps.

If you change line 152 in GrouperContext.java to this:

FROM:

return GrouperEngineBuiltin.valueOfIgnoreCase(this.grouperEngine, false);

TO:

return GrouperEngineBuiltin.valueOfIgnoreCase(this.grouperEngine, false,
false);

And add this method to GrouperEngineBuiltin.java:

/**
* do a case-insensitive matching
*
* @param string
* @param exceptionOnNull will not allow null or blank entries
* @param exceptionIfNotFound if string isnt found should there be an
exception
* @return the enum or null or exception if not found
*/
public static GrouperEngineBuiltin valueOfIgnoreCase(String string, boolean
exceptionOnNull, boolean exceptionIfNotFound) {

//check the string
for (GrouperEngineBuiltin grouperEngineBuiltin : values()) {
if (StringUtils.equalsIgnoreCase(string,
grouperEngineBuiltin.grouperEngine)) {
return grouperEngineBuiltin;
}
}

return GrouperUtil.enumValueOfIgnoreCase(GrouperEngineBuiltin.class,
string, exceptionOnNull, exceptionIfNotFound);

}

On Behalf Of Jim Fox