grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] RE: new UI, composite groups and export

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] RE: new UI, composite groups and export

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "Michael R. Gettes" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] RE: new UI, composite groups and export
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 02:05:34 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Three things:

1. The dark grey error screen should not display anymore. It is there
because the v2.2 UI and the old lite UI have different error handling
strategies, and the old lite UI doesn't work with the new. When the old lite
ui goes away (v2.3?) this will be gone for good

2. Some refactoring had caused an error with export, this is fixed

3. The new UI was actually using the old lite UI's method for export, which
was doing immediate only. I changed that in the new UI so now you will see
members of composite groups.

Try it out on the demo server

On Behalf Of Michael R. Gettes