grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] RE: [IdS] [grouper-users] multiple search terms

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] RE: [IdS] [grouper-users] multiple search terms

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • Cc: Rahul Doshi <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] RE: [IdS] [grouper-users] multiple search terms
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 18:20:26 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

There are two subject searches, there is the combobox, and the modal popup where I added the checkbox for the exact subject Id.

If we are talking about the modal popup, I can put checkboxes there which would default to checked if the ID matches?  And then when they close the modal dialog, they can add multiple at once.  Im still banging through all the other screens, but I can add this request to the list J