Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: Jim Fox <>
- To: Grouper Dev <>
- Subject: [grouper-dev] CIFER API for authz
- Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 15:02:33 -0800 (PST)
We may have an application at Udub for grouper's permissions
capabilities. It needs to be through a REST API though. Can we
make some progress on that? At least in the definition of resources?
While we're at it: Why the distinction between group and role? Isn't a
role just a group with some particular attributes? When is a role
not a group?
Something like these?
1) permission definition
2) permission assignment (attribute definition on a group)
3) limit something
4) some way to GET a test of authorization
- [grouper-dev] CIFER API for authz, Jim Fox, 12/09/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.