Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: "" <>, "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-dev] Grouper v2.1.5 released
- Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 05:51:47 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
The Internet2 Middleware Initiative is pleased to announce the release of Grouper version 2.1.5. This is a minor release that fixes 11 issues from 2.1.4. Note that several issues are security related.
For further information about this new release, to download the software and release notes, for upgrade instructions, and a link to an online Grouper demo, please visit:
Here is a training video on performing a minor upgrade:
Some important Jira’s in 2.1.5:
- GRP-911: Lite UI doesn't check privileges when deleting attribute assignments
- GRP-924: Grouper WS allows unauthorized users to delete attribute assignments
- GRP-926: allow getMemberships WS to return privileges
- GRP-923: WS getGrouperPrivilegesLite can return more data than the user should be able to see
- GRP-928: Grouper UI allows unauthorized users to view the privileges of other subjects
Note, it is recommended that you upgrade to 2.1.5. If you cannot do that soon, you should apply the following security related patches.
Apologies for cross-posting.
Chris, on behalf of the Grouper Project team
- [grouper-dev] Grouper v2.1.5 released, Chris Hyzer, 08/23/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.