Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: David Langenberg <>
- To: Grouper Dev <>
- Subject: [grouper-dev] svn commit mailing list
- Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 14:22:09 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport03.merit.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
Is svn configured to email out commit notices and/or diffs when someone
commits? If so, where's that list and how does one subscribe?
Identity & Access Management
The University of Chicago
- [grouper-dev] svn commit mailing list, David Langenberg, 03/12/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.