grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] RE: Leftover privileges

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] RE: Leftover privileges

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Gagné Sébastien <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] RE: Leftover privileges
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:14:36 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

If you want the entity who created the group to not get admin on group create, might be able to do that with a rule, I can check if you like.  If not, a hook.  Is it only for groups in a certain folder?

If you want the admin privilege to be based on the source of create group, this can be done with the hook.  Let me know if you need help.