grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Scrapping Changelog_TEMP table ?

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Scrapping Changelog_TEMP table ?

  • From: Shilen Patel <>
  • To: Gagné Sébastien <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Scrapping Changelog_TEMP table ?
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 12:51:23 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I think you can either:

1.  Comment out the PSP change log consumer and run the changeLogTempToChangeLog job.  (You could have let the daemon run like this while the import was happening to save time in the overall load.)

2.  Or you can delete the temp change log and run the PIT Sync.  The audit would end up not being 100% accurate but maybe you're okay with that.  For instance, if memberships were added and deleted, then they wouldn't be reflected in the point in time audit.  Also, timestamps for when objects were created and deleted would be off.

gsh 0% new edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.misc.SyncPITTables().syncAllPITTables()

Thanks!

-- Shilen