Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
[grouper-dev] RE: Accentuated characters in search
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: Gagné Sébastien <>, "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-dev] RE: Accentuated characters in search
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 15:44:36 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
Yes, definitely for 2.2 J
We have another french-people problem : using accentuated character in UI Search doesn’t work properly.
When using an accentuated character, it seems it’s converted to a question mark, this messes the search. If I search for “contrôle”, it returns results for “contr?” and it kinda ignores the ? (or it uses it as a wildcard)
Using GSH, if I do all = SourceManager.getInstance().getSource("g:gsa").search("contrôle") I get the proper result.
Would it be possible to have proper “special” character support in Grouper-UI ? Or at least in the new UI in 2.2.
Sébastien Gagné, | Analyste en informatique
514-343-6111 x33844 | Université de Montréal,
| Pavillon Roger-Gaudry, local X-100-11
- [grouper-dev] Accentuated characters in search, Gagné Sébastien, 10/19/2012
- [grouper-dev] RE: Accentuated characters in search, Chris Hyzer, 10/19/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.