Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: Gagné Sébastien <>, "" <>
- Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] UI membership list bug
- Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 18:59:40 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
I reproduced it, and made a jira about this:
I found a bug using the membership list in the admin UI. Here is the use case :
1. Main group has members from only one source (gsa)
2. The main group’s group member has members from multiple sources (gsa and ldap)
3. Showing INDIRECT members for the main groups gives me the option of “Which source” option
4. Selecting LDAP source, I see only ldap members
5. Going back to DIRECT members, I get a message that group has no direct members
I believe that the previously selected source still applies, but the option isn’t there since all direct members are only from a single source. If I go back to INDIRECT, select all source (or GSA) and go back to DIRECT, the group is back.
Screenshot of above steps.
2 and 3
Sébastien Gagné, | Analyste en informatique
514-343-6111 x33844 | Université de Montréal,
| Pavillon Roger-Gaudry, local X-100-11
- [grouper-dev] UI membership list bug, Gagné Sébastien, 10/09/2012
- RE: [grouper-dev] UI membership list bug, Chris Hyzer, 10/09/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.