grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] sAMAccountName not updated with changelog

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] sAMAccountName not updated with changelog

  • From: Gagné Sébastien <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] sAMAccountName not updated with changelog
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 13:29:22 -0400

Hi,

With our AD provisioning I added the sAMAccountName to be provisioned. It has the same value as the CN and are both the group’s Extension since I have a bushy structure.

My problem is : when I rename a group, all the attributes are modified except for sAMAccountName which keeps its old value. CN, distinguishedName and Name are all updated with the new value. If I do a manual sync for the Group, the sAMAccountName is then updated.

sAMAccountName is configured in psp.xml :

<pso

    id="group"

    authoritative="true"

    allSourceIdentifiersRef="groupNames">

[…]

    <attribute

      name="sAMAccountName"

      ref="cn" />

“cn” is defined as this in psp-resolver.xml :

<resolver:AttributeDefinition

    id="cn"

    xsi:type="ad:Simple"

    sourceAttributeID="${edu.internet2.middleware.psp.cnSourceAttributeID}">

    <resolver:Dependency ref="GroupWithoutMermbershipsDataConnector" />

</resolver:AttributeDefinition>

Is it missing something ? I tried adding the changeLogData but it didn’t work :

<resolver:Dependency ref="UpdateGroupChangeLogDataConnector" />

Is the renameRequest or modifyRequest not updating all the attributes ?

Thanks

Sébastien Gagné,     | Analyste en informatique

514-343-6111 x33844  | Université de Montréal,

                     | Pavillon Roger-Gaudry, local X-100-11

  • [grouper-dev] sAMAccountName not updated with changelog, Gagné Sébastien, 09/26/2012