grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] RE: [grouper-users] Grouper ldap loader

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] RE: [grouper-users] Grouper ldap loader

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "Michael R. Gettes" <>, Rahul Doshi <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] RE: [grouper-users] Grouper ldap loader
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 14:34:23 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

btw, this is the issue CMU had where it was deleted and adding all members with each loader job, this issue is resolved.

I think we should discuss this issue at the next dev call...

In the subject API things should be fine, and in the loader you can fix it easily the way CMU did with the function that massages the ID's (tolowercase?)

The only part that is missing I think is the part of Grouper which finds a Member by subject ID, which could be a case insensitive matching.  This might address the loader issue too.  Maybe this could be an option for Grouper...