grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] RE: LDAP bushy vs flat

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] RE: LDAP bushy vs flat

  • From: Shilen Patel <>
  • To: Holger Dippel <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] RE: LDAP bushy vs flat
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 18:04:00 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi Holger,

Using the 2.1.1 example configs, to switch from bushy to flat I set the following 2 properties in ldap.properties:

edu.internet2.middleware.psp.structure=flat
edu.internet2.middleware.psp.cnSourceAttributeID=name

And I commented out the pso element with id=stem in the psp.xml file.  It seems to work for me without making any changes to the psp-resolver.xml file.    The psp-resolver.xml file has multiple references to the 2 properties above.

Are you running 2.1 with the 2.1.0 or 2.1.1 example configs?  What errors are you getting?  Does your psp-resolver.xml file refer to the properties above like the latest example configs?

Thanks!

-- Shilen