grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] RE: Lite UI problems

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] RE: Lite UI problems

  • From: Gagné Sébastien <>
  • To: "Chris Hyzer" <>, <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] RE: Lite UI problems
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 14:57:11 -0400

UI is 2.1.0 (haven’t tried 2.1.1)

I’m not 100% sure about how CAS works, but I believe the app servers detects that the CAS ticket is expired and sends a redirect (302) to the login page. I believe the problem with the Lite UI is that the AJAX request inside a page won’t do a “regular” HTTP request and _javascript_ might not handle the redirect properly (if it was sent with these type of request).

If I do a request for the Lite UI home page directly I am prompted by the login page. The problem is when I try to do an action inside the page when the session is expired.