grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] grouper web service problems - grouper 2.1.1

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] grouper web service problems - grouper 2.1.1

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Lynn Garrison <>, Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] grouper web service problems - grouper 2.1.1
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 15:28:46 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

That means tomcat didn't stop completely, right? Stop tomcat. Check the
process and if it is still running or something is listening on the port,
then kill the process until it is dead and nothing is listening on the port,
then start. At Penn our tomcat stop script checks to make sure it is really
dead and not just asked to die.

On Behalf Of Lynn Garrison